Raspberry Cashew Cream Easter Eggs
Author: Vanessa Woozley
- 400g of cacao chocolate
- Raspberry Cream
- 1 tablespoon of organic raspberry powder
- 1½ cups of cashews soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- I tempered my chocolate but you could buy chocolate and melt over a bain marie.
- Pour the chocolate into easter eggs moulds and tip upside down on a board so that the chocolate pours down the sides of the moulds, place in the freezer
- Rinse the cashews and blend with the other ingredients
- Spoons the mixture into the easter eggs
- Top with more chocolate and place back into the freezer to set.
- In 20 minutes turn out and enjoy!
- Happy Easter